Last updated December 28, 2020
Welcome to issues-tracker.com, operated by Oliva Apps Ltd ("Company", "we", "us", or "our"). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
- IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us: your name, email, a hash of your chosen password (not the actual password), the list of teams and team members, and the list of issues and corresponding updates that you or your team have input on the system.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the Service, when engaging with the Service, or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Service, the choices you make and the products and features you use.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you use the Service.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Service. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Service and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Service, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Service for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests ("Business Purposes"), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you ("Contractual"), with your consent ("Consent"), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations ("Legal Reasons"). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process with your Consent.
- To send you marketing and promotional communicationsfor Business Purposes. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS" below).
- To send administrative information to you for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or possibly for Contractual. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Request Feedback for our Business Purposes. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of ourService.
- To protect our Service for Business Purposes and/or for Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Service safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or possibly Contractual.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm for Legal Reasons. If we receive a legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights.We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Service, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Service over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
We use third-party web server providers. These are usually located in countries other than the United Kingdom. If you are accessing our Service from outside the United Kingdom, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see "WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?" above), in United States, and other countries.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Service is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.8. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided above. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority.
You can find their contact details here:http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can log in to your account and click the delete account button on your profile page. Please note that you cannot undo this. Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, some information may be retained in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms of Service and/or comply with legal requirements.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this will affect the more personalised provision of the Service, e.g. you will not be able to login, save movies to your list, etc.10. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions or comments about us or our policies, you may contact us at email@example.com.